Tuesday, October 10, 2006


HAL4 - "IT'S JOHNNY'S BIRTHDAY"

Monday, October 9th marked the 66th anniversary of the birth of John Lennon. His murder still angers me, his death still saddens me and his music still moves me. I had a wonderful talk with Yoko Ono at the screening of John Lennon: Imagine in Hollywood and found her to be charming and surprised of my love her music as well as John's. His two sons, Julian and Sean have become fine musicians on their own and I think John would have been proud of his entire family.

RADIO FREE WOHLMAN HAL4 - "IT'S JOHNNY'S BIRTHDAY" celebrates the life of John Lennon with words and music. It is a 320KBS 140.36MB MP3 1:01:10 in length. Made loud to be played loud! As always' I encourage comments and content questions.

Please support the art of Yoko, Julian and Sean and keep John's message of peace in your heart.

RFW

3 comments:

wildflower seed said...

Thanks for the music! I like the idea very much. Could you tell me a little bit about the software you are using to splice things together? Would be very helpful.

Chance said...

YES!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for re-upping this! I'd thought you might have forgotten my request, but I didn't want to keep pestering you. This is probably the most original Lennon tribute I've ever heard, and God knows there have been gazillions. Nicely done, thank you so much. Lost the original download, makes my week that I can grab this again.

Radio Free Wohlman said...

You are welcome Chance! Thanks for your ears.
Dave RFW