Saturday, June 12, 2010


Transmission 2410

This act of guitarrorism is literally a mind blowing experience. Prepare yourself for a six-string attack from King Crimson, Stevie Salas, Marc Ribot's Ceramic Dog, Grails, Kazumi Watanabe/Eugene Pao & Jack Lee, Kazuhito Yamashita and Davis Redford Triad.

T2410 is a 59.2mb 128k mp3 1:04:39 in length made loud to be played loud!

"and the band played on"

RFW

*Our final selection is Hymn Of The Virgin Sun Queen from The Mystical Path Of The Number 86 by Davis Redford Triad which features the guitar prowess of Steven Wray Lodbell.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

unfortunately this link is dead...
my friend steve was on this mix, and even though I have his vinyl, I'd like to hear the mix.

If you still have it maybe send me a sendspace link or something.

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Hi Jane,

I'll get it re-upped for sometime today! Look for the player and new link!

Thanks for your ears.

Dave RFW

PS - Steve is amazing!