Friday, August 27, 2010

Transmission 4310

B-movies* and B-sides combine for a un-B-leaveable set including Davie Jones & The King Bees, Paul Revere & The Raiders, Buzzcocks, T. Rex, The Clash, The Who, The Jam, The Reds, The Cowsills, The Beatles, The Police, Pink Floyd, Joy Division, Elvis Costello & The Attractions and Gil Scott-Heron! To B or not to B?

T4310 is a 54.6mb 128k mp3 59:42 in length made loud to be played loud!

"under 17 not admitted without parent"

RFW

*The movie trailers in this transmission are from Humanoids From The Deep, Kingdom Of The Spiders, Vampire Playgirls, Sweet Suzy, I Dismember Mama, Blood Splattered Brides, Pick Up On 101, Bloody Pit Of Horror and Terror Creatures From The Grave - all playing now at the RFW Drive-In near you!

** You might notice that I was very congested on the day of this Transmission. I have had a real stubborn case of Sinusitis and just found out that I am soon surgery bound (I'm scared shitless). I'm probably more subconsciously aware of it than I should be, but I thought I would share it with you - the RFW Family.







No comments: