Saturday, December 31, 2011


Transmission 14711

Just yesterday, my wife (whose logic is pure and from the heart) said to me,"David, you need to take things one day at a time". As I tend to do, I thought hard about the advice and the words themselves. It hit me like Kurtz's diamond bullet in the forehead - why worry about tomorrow since "Tomorrow Never Knows". I always loved John's words, but the essence of them were suddenly exposed and will be my credo for the upcoming year.

Enjoy today and say goodbye to 2011 with the help of Manitoba, Todd Rundgren, Seal & Jeff Beck, Jimi Hendrix, Lenny Kravitz, Edgar Winter, The Jam, Medseki/Martin & Wood, King Crimson and 801!

T14711 is a 58.9mb 128k mp3 1:04:23 in length made loud to be played louder!

"love is all and love is everyone"

RFW


No comments: