Saturday, October 14, 2017

Transmission 8217 - Eye See Replicants Again


"Sometimes to love somebody you gotta be a stranger"

Hans Zimmer & Benjamin Wallfisch
Ryuichi Sakamoto
Otomo Yoshihide
Nûs
The Tubes 
Ohio Players
Alejandro Escovedo
Dhani Harrison
Organissimo
The Beatles
Jeff Beck


"Do you love me?
I love you.
Do you trust me?
I trust you."

RFW

Image result for old and new deckard - blade runner 2019

*Top Quote: Deckard - Blade Runner 2049 (2017)

**Second Quote: Deckard & Rachael - Blade Runner (1982)

***Postscript - As I mentioned was my plan, I made it to Blade Runner 2049. To say I merely saw it would be a terrible understatement. Sitting dead-center in an IMAX theater, I can truly report that I have never been more immersed in a movie. The conception, writing, acting, effects, editing, cinematography and directing was all top-notch. The original score, sampled songs and the overall sound was beyond description! No spoilers here - just a delight in reporting the that the story answered many old questions, but raised just as many new ones!


No comments: