Friday, February 23, 2018

Transmission 1818 - Getting Into The Spirit(s)


She's Actin' Single 
(I'm Drinking Doubles)

Three Aces & A Joker
Otis Milburn
Chicken Shack
The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
Charles Wright & The 103rd Street Rhythm Band
The Three Diamonds
The Damned
Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Ride
Painted Doll
Ian Hunter
Ten Years After
Neil Young & Crazy Horse
Foghat


"I'm rolling all night long
just another drink and I'll be 
gone, gone, gone"

RFW

*"One of my favorite song titles, She's Actin' Single (I'm Drinkin' Doubles)" was written by Wayne Carson and recorded by American country music singer Gary Stewart. It was released in March of 1975 and made it to #1 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart for a single week. Although not my cup of Long Island Iced Tea, kudos are certainly deserved.

No comments: