Sunday, January 13, 2019

Transmission 619 - Old Records


Older Roommates

Tony

Roxy Music
The Rolling Stones
The Doors

Vincent

Grateful Dead
Blue Oyster Cult
Blood, Sweat & Tears

Me

Jeff Beck
Led Zeppelin
Jimi Hendrix

Humble Pie


I don't want to buy it,
I just want to rent it for a minute or two"

RFW

"On February 1st, 1974, I moved out of my parents house and into the top floor of a 4th story walk-up rent-controlled apartment in East Boston (similar to the one pictured above) with two of my oldest and dearest friends Tony Leonti and Vincent (Dr. Boom Baa) Moretti. Then and now, we always have a great time playing records together in the Archives. Our individual picks are listed by the selector and are not in running order.
These guys are the most obvious and guilty
of all the Usual Suspects and I'll stop loving them when they
grow the fuck up!


No comments: