Thursday, September 30, 2021

Transmission 5221 - Bubbles Galore

RFW Turns 16!

The Bubblemen
Paul McCrawfish
Nolan Potter
World Brain
Two Lone Swordsmen
Aphex Twin
Major Lazer
John Medeski
Can
Ashtray Navigations
Clint Eastwood
The Black Seeds
Patti Smith
Alice In Chains
Joe Walsh
Mike Keneally & Beer For Dolphins
Wah Wah Watson
Cypress Hill


"Floating on a bubble while the world goes down the drain"

*So much has changed in our lives and the World since I turned-on Hal in 2006. What has not changed is my commitment to the artists for making the music that has brought me such joy and to you for having those ears and the willingness to stretch your boundaries. I can truthfully say that I get the most artistic satisfaction producing these shows than at any time in my 45-year career. 
To have you and these musicians in the Archives daily is a dream come true.

Much love and please get vaccinated!
RFW

No comments: