Thursday, April 25, 2024

T3424 - Pass Over The Angel Of Death Hot Sauce, Please

The Nice
Hank Williams
Thin Lizzy
Hawkwind
The Black Angels
Joy Division
The Congos
David Solid Gould & Bill Laswell
Sex Swing
Manchester Orchestra
Laviathan
The Golden Palaminos
The Soundtrack Of Our Lives
Spirit

T3424

Azrael
The Judeo-Christian Angel of Death

"Hine ma tov u'Mah-Nayim
Shevet akh-im gam ya-chad
Shalom"

*The above quote comes from an old Hebrew folksong comprised of phrases that have religious significance. It translates to "Behold, how good and how pleasant". Inspired by a Psalm in the Hebrew Bible, this line has been traditionally associated with the feeling of
unity and harmony among brethren.

I was raised an Italian-American Roman Catholic (as was my mother) with a Jewish last name of my Hungarian father who was a Southern Baptist. Confused(?) - the story of my life! Perhaps that is why I continue to be interested in learning about all religions, but practice None. I listened to John The Beatle and Imagined that there was no religion. 

I do believe that any person who kills in the name of their god has lost sight of the goal.

 Happy Pesach

Dedicated to James & Toni Lewis

RFW

No comments: