Sunday, November 19, 2006

HAL10 - THE NOTEBOOK SESSION

I keep a notebook to write down ideas for songs, sets, segues, etc.(how retro). I do not always have time to play every song I have considered for a show and over the weeks the unused tune list increases in size and potential. Today's transmission feeds off that list and proves that there is nothing sloppy about seconds.

Our adventure includes visits from John Cale, Captain Beefheart, Eric Clapton, Bob Dylan, Eddie Hazel, Embryo, Family, Flanger, Guns 'n' Roses, Isis, Japan, Janis Joplin, Magazine,The Modern Lovers, Red Kross, Slade, The Stooges, War and The Yardirds.

HAL10 is a 2 part MU 320K mp3 made loud to be played loud!
Part 1 is 146MB 1:04:03 in length. Part 2 is 138MB 1:00:35 in length.

Please keep the comments, questions and suggestions coming. Sometime soon we will do a HAL all request special!

"I said I got no money, he said that ain't necessary"

RFW



No comments: