Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Transmission 3106

I love the fact that Rock and Roll has it's own language! Bip Bop Bip, Biff Bang Pow and A Wop Bop A Loo Lop A Lop Bam Boo need no translation. Today's rockin' edition is bursting at the seams with music from Litttle Richard, The Creation, Don Covay and Mott The Hoople. We then enter outer space with a Mushroom suite filled with Joe Cocker and Toots and the Maytals and alien soundscapes from Radio Head, David Bowie and Harry Nilsson. Far out!

T3106 is a MU 128k 57MB mp3 1:02:18 in length made loud to be played loud.

"this chaos is killing me"

RFW


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through Totally Fuzzy. Some great choices of tracks here and I will get around to listening to all the shows over the next week or so. Since you chose the Schizoid Man as your personal avatar, you must be a hero!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I used to listen to you on 'MBR/TBS. Those were the days.
Talk to Blowfish lately?
Found your site on Totally Fuzzy

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Hi DJ Gordy,

Where are you listening from?

I appreciate that your there! Enjoy!

David

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Het Dim,

An old Late Riser/Friday Night Live fan!!!!

Where in Boston did/do you live?

I talked with Blowfish when they were working on the Late Risers Club Movie (see my link on the blog).

Many years have passed, but I'm still rocking - glad to see you are too!

david

Anonymous said...

I live in the UK.

Anonymous said...

I grew-up in Newton. Still live in Mass. Paul and I struck-up a friendship via email. Have never met him. I send him CDs of my stuff sometimes. He's my biggest (only?) fan.
The laterisersmovie link ain't working. Takes you to Marissa Acosta's family photos.