Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Transmission 5807

The Way I Feel by Boyd Rice is the stimulus for two sets. The first about The End Of The World and the last about People. With war, terrorism, global warming and the steady tick-toc of Mother Nature's Clock - this is a good time to think hard about mankind and our planet. Inside this thought provoking show, you'll find music from U2, Medeski, Martin & Wood, Elvis Costello, Sleater-Kinney, City Boy, King Crimson, McDonald & Giles, Air, Tarwater, The Meters and Sly & The Family Stone. There's still time-but how much?

T5807 is a 56.3MB 128k mp3 1:01:36 in length made loud to be played loud!

"Dear Lord I sincerely hope your coming, cause you really started something"

RFW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave,
Speaking of that show I caught a threefer this past Monday of Def Leppard, Pink Floyd which was phenominal and Stevie Wonder playing all those instruments. I have to agree its an awesome show.

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Yea I saw those as well!!!
Try to catch the Lou Reed - Transformer or the Pink Floyd/Dark Side!!!

Great stuff!

Glad your there big EB!

David

Anonymous said...

The Floyd I saw was the Dark Side!