Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Transmission 14807

Color blind and blurring the front line, it's a black and white family affair on RFW with Sting & Gil Evans doing Hendrix, a gender-bending Prince, mind-blowing sounds from The Delfonics, re-mixed Rare Earth, an epic facade from The Temptations, Motown translated by Secret Machines, a freaky flashback from Axiom Funk and Funkadelic themselves proving that a Funk Band Can Play Rock!

T14807 is a 56.2MB 128k mp3 1:01:25 in length made loud to be played loud!

"beware of the pat on the back, it just might hold you back"

RFW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave I'm Frank formerly of East Boston I now reside in West Peabody. I think our paths crossed a few times when we were younger. Hal 46. T14707 and this show were works of ART.... Nice touch with THE FUNKADELICS.

Radio Free Wohlman said...

I remember you! Didn't you have red hair and sparkle?

I'm glad you are enoying the shows!

David
RFW