Monday, September 17, 2007






Transmission 18607

King Crimson announces our theme of Neil & Jack & Me - Neil being Neil Young, Jack referencing Jack Nitzsche and yours truly posing as Me! First off is the question concerning the correct pronunciation of Jack's last name. Is it Nee-chuh, Nee-Chee or Ni-chee? I found an article where he answered (and I paraphrase) that it is open to interpatation! For the sake of this show we went with the first. The show covers a great solo performance by Neil in 1974, Jack's solo work and collaborations with Neil and ends with the haunting theme to One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest! For me the research and music was entertaining and educational - I hope you feel the same!

T18607 is a 57.7 MB 128k mp3 1:03:06 in length made loud to be played loud!

"you're all just pissin' in the wind"

RFW
For whatever reason, Blogger hade a typeface bug when composing today's post. It seems to occur when I attempt a mult-picture feature. You may not even notice, but that type of shit bugs me (no pun intended). The normal layout will hopefully return tommorrow!

No comments: