Thursday, September 27, 2007

Transmission 19407

Our 1st Birthday Party has been really enjoyable, as I raid the Live Archives and answer questions submitted by you from around the world! Tonight we spotlight a few of my faves:

Rock Star Encounter - Bruce Springsteen

Vocalists - Rod Stewart & Greg Lake

Guitarist - Jeff Beck

Drummer - Carl Palmer

Keyboardist - Keith Emerson

Bassist - Stanley Clarke

As I mention, these picks seem to change depending on the time of day, but this list serves the purpose of today's musical celebration quite nicely. Enjoy!

T19407 is a 65.4MB 128k mp3 1:11:29 in length made loud to be played loud!

"Now I know your mama she don't like me 'cause I play in a rock and roll band"

RFW

2 comments:

display said...

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the invite and Happy Birthday to RFW. I'll stop back by for the Apocalypse.
Cheers
Willard

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Hi Willard,

I hope you enjoy the show. It's one of my best! Let me know what you think!

Dave
RFW