Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Transmission 11208

We board The Minnow for our Bob Dylan Love Cruise To Jamaica with complimentary entertainment from Dillinger, The Clash, Stiff Little Fingers, Toots Hibbert, Bob Dylan, Blodwyn Pig, The Wildhearts, The Beatles, Crosby Stills, Nash & Young and Ryuichi Sakamoto!

T11208 is a 57mb 128k mp3 1:02:16 in length made loud to be played loud!

"don't put on any airs, when you're down on Rue Morgue Avenue, they got some hungry women there, and they really make a mess out of you"

RFW


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was a music aficionado, until I found this site.

After taking most of Saturday evening / Sunday morning to review the transmissions, found this one to be my favorite. That Clash tune (Police and Thieves) is my all time favorite! Not to mention the selections by Toots, CSN&Y, Dylan and The Beatles? Yeah, Mr. Wohlman! Lovely selections.

I will most certainly stay tuned.....

Signed,
Mrs. Shmoo of Santa Cruz