Friday, November 04, 2011


Transmission 13011

In my highly opinionated reality, the most anticipated part of the artistic process is not the arrival of the idea,  the physical creative activity or the finished "product'. It's the burning-of-grey-rubber that occurs when supplied with the theoretical or physical blank canvass.. As addictive as the most virulent narcotic and as satisfying as the most erotic encounter, the buzz of brain buds colliding as you think "what should I do next" allows the author an endless supply of variations and unmatched mental stimulation....or....I have no fucking idea of what I'm going to play after David Bowie, but I'm workin' on it and it's starting to feel good!

T13011 is a 64.1mb 128k mp3 1:10:01 in length made loud to be played louder!

"don't believe in all their lies"

RFW


* Now that the damage is done, I'll let you know that we were led to U2, Heaven 17, Cabaret Voltaire, Lou Miami & The Kozmetics, Baby Woodrose, The Lords Of Altamont, The Mr. Albert Show, Fugi, Grand Funk, Angelo Badalementi, David Lynch, Desmond Leslie, Ground Zero and Ultra Bide!

No comments: