Saturday, August 11, 2012


Transmission 8312

The devil made me do it - and is the titular connection between Jimmy Page, Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins, The Soul Messengers, Mary Lou Williams, Suzi Quatro, Ohio Players, Shorty Long, The Donnays, Sparkle Jets UK, National Lampoon, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Motorpsycho, Blitzen Trapper, Procol Harum, Greg Allman, Lee "Scratch" Perry, Teddybears and Laibach!

T8312 is a mb 128k mp3 1:24:00 in length made loud to be played louder!

"the sow is mine"

RFW

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Cuz, How do I get to the music and dialogue part of the website. I'll call on my next trip through. JohnD

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Hi Cousin John,

Just hit play on the red player on the bottom of each post.

A few extra steps to download the file to put on your ipod or to keep in your collection.

Call me anytime and I will go over the routine with you.

Miss you both - I hope to see you soon!


David