Monday, May 26, 2014

You Can't Get There From Here!


Transmission 2614

We're goin' up the country with Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Rod Stewart, Paul & Linda McCarntney, Steve Miller, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, Climax Blues Band, Rory Gallagher, The Meters, The Rolling Stones, John Lee Hooker, Primal Scream, U2, David Bowie, Mahavishnu Orchestra and Grand Funk!

T2614 is a mb 320k mp3 1:00:00 in length made loud to be played louder!

"and it's good old Country Comfort in my bones"

RFW

*I neglected to tell you that in addition to Grand Funk, the final set also included U2 - In God's Country produced by Brian Eno, David Bowie - Black Country Rock featuring Mick Ronson and The Mahavishnu Orchestra - Open Country Joy from their 1973 second-album Birds Of Fire!

**Special thanks to my radio brother John Morrison for thematic inspiration and location visitation!


2 comments:

Bremble said...

Hey Dave,

Don't know how else to contact you. I've enjoyed your show over the years and decided that I wanted to try to doa podcast similar to yours, so I'm going to try. It's at brennick.net, and I've got a link to your site and I give you some praise - not enough, but that's how I roll.

Thank you for all of your suggestions and songs over the years - I hope that someday my podcast will come close to ours in what I play and what I say.

Thanks.

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Good luck and rock on!

Dave RFW

PS - Thanks for the kind words.