Sunday, June 16, 2024

Sunday AM - Daddy Is Farther, But Always Close

 

Ming Tea
The Monkees
The Beach Boys
Cat Stevens
Spooky Tooth
The Winstons
The Black Watch
Peter Gabriel
Queen
Streetwalkers
Can
Tobacco
Frank Zappa
The National Lampoon
Manfred Mann's Earth Band
Mogwai

SAM2024

"If you have Daddy issues, here's a Daddy tissue"

RFW

*My first personal lesson learned as a Father was that you can't take anything for granted. I lost my first son Michael who was born 3 months premature with maladies. On days like this, the memory remains painful, but I realized a long time ago that my eldest son Derek would not have been born if not for that terrible occurrence. So the sadness was balanced with the continuous joy of his life. My youngest son Curtis was named after my Father Lavern Curtis Wohlman and he resembles him in many ways, so it all circles back. There is no manual and there are ups and downs, as there are with all relationships, but love remains constant.

Dedicated to the men in my life, as well as to You and your Dad.

Happy Fathers Day

1 comment:

Stever said...

Same to you Dave!