Wednesday, September 28, 2011



Transmission 11311

As the RFW 6th Birthday Celebration continues, the cat does have our tongue! Meow to this mixture of Donald Fagan, Hot Chip, Ruth White, Lee Dorsey, Muddy Waters, Johnny Winter, Adrian Belew, Porcupine Tree, Jennifer Batten, Jethro Tull, Peter Iver's Band and Fujiya & Miyagi. Music with a purrrrpose!

T11311 is a 60mb 128k mp3 1:05:34 in length made loud to be played louder!

"I wanna scratch your back with my claw"

RFW

* The two feline members of the Wohlman family are Bandit (top) and Natasha (bottom)!


2 comments:

Reggie said...

Are those your cats? They look great. I love cats. Smartest people I know.

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Hi Reggie,

Yes - those are our two spoiled brat cats!

Now I have to do a "dog show" for our Diva - she is very jealous!

Already working on it!

Dave RFW