Saturday, August 18, 2007

HAL50 - WHAT ME WORRY?

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world that we live in and to celebrate the insanity of it all we groove to John Zorn's Electric Masada, Ray LaMontagne, Axecraft, Elephant's Memory, John Lee Hooker, The Doors, Buzzcocks, The Hives, Adrian Belew, Graham Nash, Madness, Miles Davis, Mahogany Rush, Stomu Yamashta, Hawkwind and Djam Karet! They say a picture is worth a thousand words - looking at the picture above, all I can say is What Me Worry?

HAL50 is a 2 part 128k mp3 made loud to be played loud!

Part 1 is 57.6MB and 1:02:55 in length.

Part 2 is 55.7MB and 1:00:55 in length.

"One night I was smoking dope, when I looked at my hand, and I saw that I had eleven fingers, one of these fingers fell from my hand, onto the carpet, crawled across the floor, up on my shelf, inside my piggy bank and stole my stash, stole my stash"

RFW

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just ignore my last comment I just noticed your podcast feed. Did you ever post that on Totally Fuzzy?

I'll see if I can add it this way.

=M=