Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Transmission 16807

What was the big uprising against disco all about anyway? Donna Summer proves that 1975 got it right in the first place with her orgiastic classic Love to Love You Baby produced by the amazing Giorgio Moroder! The other ladies of the day include Diana Ross & The Supremes, Chrissie Hynde & The Pretenders, Janis Joplin, GiGi, Patti Smith, Grace Jones, Laura Nyro & Labelle, Nona Hendrix and Marianne Faithfull. The fairer sex kicks ass!

T16807 is a MB 128k mp3 1:06:07 in length made loud to be played loud!

"when you're laying so close to me, there's no place I'd rather you be, than with me here"

RFW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RFW a very enjoyable show. WoW Donna Summers.... My My My.

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Hi FD,

Still on VK?

I was surprised myself how cool Donna sounded in 2007!

Love to love you Sparkles!

Dave
RFW

Anonymous said...

Still on VK and enjoying everyday of it!