Tuesday, February 14, 2012


Transmission 1212

"If I was a songwriter I would pen you a song
I'm not, others did, so we can both sing along
And If this was a film or a play
 I would change the script and you would stay
But it's time for me to be a man
And although things have not gone as planned
I loved you the first second I saw you - and every minute since then
And I will love you until my final breath - this heart will never mend"
(Me)

This is the most personal show I have produced in my 39 years of doing radio. I almost decided not to post it, but I have changed my mind about that and many other things. There are so many songs and films about heartache and as they say, misery loves company. So take strange comfort that you may be alone on this Valentines Day, but you really aren't alone - you're with me and Pete Townshend, The Beatles, John Lennon, Bonnie Raitt, Eric Clapton, Smokey Robinson, The Cure, Brendan Benson, Genesis, 10cc, Harry Nillson, Elton John, Def Leppard, The Beach Boys and Nine Inch Nails!

T1212 is a 54.8mb 128k mp3 59:57 in length made loud to be played louder!

"without your match there is no flame"

RFW

*Todays show is dedicated to the only woman I have ever really loved and you.



2 comments:

lala rojo said...

Graciassss amigo del amor!!...

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Long live love Lala! Thanks for your ears.

Dave RFW