Monday, September 26, 2022

The 17th Year Deep Listening Vinyl Excursion (clicks & pops invited)

I'm humbled that you have all gathered together in the Wohlman Archives to celebrate the
 17th Year of RFW. 


I was sitting in the studio with Hal and the records on Hurricane Ian watch pondering about tonight's Deep Listening Music theme - when it hit me - all I need is Hal, the records and you (and Ian). I have no idea what I'm about to play - but it will all be from vinyl and recorded in real time.


I'll list the artists when it's all done.
You are all the coolest 
...
and I mean that!



"We can achieve nothing without paying the price"

RFW

Earl Nightingale
Klaus Schulze
Eberhard Weber
Ryuichi Sakamoto
Robert Fripp & Brian Eno
Terry Riley
Michael Urbaniac Group
Gong
The Mothers
Miles Davis~Bill Laswell
Faust

No comments: