Thursday, December 21, 2006

Transmission 4806

"On The Tenth Day Of Christmas my true love gave to me, ten lords a-leaping". It looks like frog legs for dinner!

The big day is almost here and the celebration continues at RFW. Your 10th Christmas Gift will have you jumping for joy with a swinging Louis Prima, a devilish James White and a pleading James Brown. The rest of the program is equally engaging with music from Cornelius, Schneider TM, The Temptations, The Tubes and Robert Fripp. You also get some of the most amazing live Zep that I have ever heard, dating back to March of 1969. I also realize that I did not back-announce the song played by The Sights called Suited Fine from their self-titled 3rd release. It's right there between The Bees and Badfinger! They are a great band and this was one of my favorite albums of 2006! Sorry Guys!

T4806 is a 66.24MB 128 mp3 1:12:21 in length made loud to be played loud!

"Santa Claus, your my last hope, please Lord have mercy, don't make me suffer so"

RFW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any time you can listen to Led Zep (live archives)is like dying and going to heaven. Thanx for the XMAS gift.

EB Frank