Friday, August 12, 2011


Transmission 9211

I was always of the persuasion that you do not have to look like a punk rocker to be punk rocker. That was true in 1977 and it's certainly the case in 2011! Safety pins are optional as you rock out to McDonald & Giles, Mushroom, The Mighty Diamonds, Peter Tosh, Horace Andy, Dillinger, Generation X, Teddybears STHLM, Los Plantronics and Julie's Haircut!

T9211 is a 60mb 128k mp3 1:05:34 in length made loud to be played louder!

"it's a heavy, heavy dub"

RFW

2 comments:

Reggie said...

I consider myself to be pretty scholarly in regards to music, but I'm always surprised at how many artists you utilize that I'm not familiar with. That's pretty cool, and a reason I check you out regularly.

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Reggie,

I am honored and appreciative that I get to turn you on!

Thanks for your ears,

Dave RFW