Friday, September 21, 2012


Transmission 9412

My son Curtis gets Executive Producer credit for this one. He suggested that I should do a 7 show in celebration of this month's RFW Anniversary. Then I thought of pairing it with a 21 set. 7 is a winner in Craps, 21 is a winner in Black Jack and Mathew 7:21 is one of my favorite passages in the Bible. The songs are not necessarily about gambling or religion, but they work so well together - the numbers seem to be a match made in Heaven. Dance to the digit ditties of The Soundtrack Of Our Lives, Def Leppard, Green Day, King Crimson, Prince, David Bowie, David Byrne & Fatboy Slim, Hawkwind, Love, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Queen and Bee Gees. Thanks C.J.!

T9412 is a 59.6mb 128k mp3 1:05:12 in length made loud to be played louder!

"And I saw an angel come down unto me, In her hand she holds the very key, Words of compassion, words of peace, And in the distance an army's marching feet"

RFW

No comments: