Sunday, October 07, 2012


Transmission 10112

As well as kicking the shit out of me on a regular basis, the fine nuns of Sacred Heart Elementary School also instilled in me (for better or worse) the life-long quest for approval - the "little gold star". Today, I'm passing them out to the RFW Family rock gods and goddesses for suggestions worthy of sticking one of these shimmering beauties on your collective forehead! Get "well done" with Parliament, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, Green Day, The Clash, The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Stooges, Primal Scream, The White Stripes, The Animals, Alice Cooper, Animal Collective and Kim Fowley!

T10112 is a 55mb 128k mp3 1:00:07 in length made loud to be played louder!

"let me put on my sunglasses here, so I can see what I'm doing"

RFW

*Thanks to the many who take the time to comment and feedback to me and Hal - you know who you are. It's the fuel that keeps the RFW Mothership flying high - "are you hip"?

No comments: