Sunday, October 06, 2013

One For The Head!

 
Transmission 8213
 
It's all about fine-tuning your tempo and temperament, with or without pharmaceutical indulgence. Take control or surrender to The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, David Werner, Chris Spedding, Gary Clark Jr., New York Dolls, Honey Island Swamp Band, Motorpsycho and the Jagga Jazzist Horns, Primal Scream, Spiritualized and King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard!
 
T8213 is a 73mb 160k mp3 1:03:48 in length made loud to be played louder!
 
"every day I wake up and I take my medication and I spend the rest of the day waiting for it to wear off"
 
RFW
 
*I was lucky enough to see a great Spiritualized show at The Fillmore in San Francisco on November 11, 2001. Wow- already 12 years ago. It's like the time either drags along or speeds by - pun intended! This was the poster I got along with my apple on the way out.  

No comments: