Sunday, December 14, 2014

~I Am The Story~

Christmas In The Wohlman Archives 2014


It seemed to work during the planning stages, so what could go wrong? Light the candles, hang the balls and turn up the holiday sounds of King Crimson featuring Greg Lake, Keith Emerson, U2, School Of Seven Bells, Paul Revere & The Raiders, NRBQ, Wes Lachot, Los Campesinos!, Bob & Doug Mckenzie, The Cast of Twin Peaks, Winston Tong, Kay Martin & Her Body Guards, Jimmy Butler, Ben Light & His Surf Club Boys, Curtis' Corner and his Jingle Bell Dubstep Elves, Boris Brott & The Hamilton Philharmonic, Metallica, Lady Antebellum, Carpet Frogs, Yukihiro Takahashi, The Long Ryders, The Living Sisters, Chet Atkins, Davitt, Sigerson, The Blind Boys of Alabama & Taj Mahal, Emery and Sufjan Stevens!

CITWA 2014 is a 235mb 320k mp3 1:43:05 in length made loud to be played louder! 

"I never end" 

RFW

* Thanks to Special K for the visual stimulation!










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Am I missing something? I don't see a link here.

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Hi Dan,

No, you are not missing anything - I am! The power went out 3 days ago in The RFW studio and we just got it back today! I'm recording the show now - it will be up this afternoon!

Thanks for your ears and Happy Christmas!

Dave

Unknown said...

Ahhh...just now downloaded it and I'm enjoying RFW Christmas 2014! An observation was made that the picture of that winter city scene with the pole-mounted Christmas lights looks like flying penises at a glance...okay, I said it.

Radio Free Wohlman said...

I intended that, Dan - but I don't think the city that hung them (pun intended) thought it would look so phallic! Enjoy!