Friday, October 21, 2022

Transmission 9322 - Penetrating The Silence

 


Archers Of Loaf
The Rock House All Stars
The Rolling Stones
Humble Pie
Steve Marriot
Small Faces
J.J. Burnell
Wire
U2
Nguyên Lê
Triceratops
Robert Palmer
Talking Heads
Thomas Dolby
King Crimson
Genesis


"Control has enabled the abandoned wires again
But the copper cables all rust in the acid rain
That flood the subway with elements of our corrosion
Cabled in to me, yeah, cable them to me"

*I'm humbled by the ever growing size of the RFW Family and amazed at our global reach of 194 countries, but saddened by the sick and dying state of radio as we knew and loved. If there is any silver lining to this black cloud it is that I and others like me now walk into our own studio and do a show like tonight's unvarnished and purposely loose affair. 
You and your ears (ear for mono) are truly loved and appreciated!

RFW

No comments: