Sunday, April 09, 2023

Sunday AM - Go To The Light

 

The Mel-Tones
Julian Cope
Nucleus
Eyelids
The Cold Stares
The Long Ryders
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
Nutz
Brendan Benson
Ramones
The Apples In Stereo
The Beach Boys
The Who
Fats Domino
Dixon Brothers
Alfie
XTC
Robert Fripp
Patti Smith Group


"I am the spring, the holy ground

The endless seed of mystery

The thorn, the veil, the face of grace

Brazen image, the thief of sleep

The ambassador of dreams, Prince of peace

I am the sword, the wound, the stain

Scorned, transfigured child of Cain

I rend, I end, I return

Again, I am the salt, the bitter laugh

I am the gas in a womb of light, the evening star

The ball of sight that leads that sheds the tears of Christ

Dying and drying as I rise tonight

(Isabella, we are rising)"

RFW



No comments: