Friday, December 15, 2023

The RFW 2023 Holiday Companion - X Marks The MESS

 
John Zorn's Dreamers
Cranes
Elephant Stone
The Fab Four 
Elvis Presley
Robert Plant & The Honeydrippers
Nick Lowe
Dwight Twilley
The Sonics
Size 14
Martin Mull
The Blind Boys Of Alabama & Taj Mahal
XTC
Los Bitchos
Bob Willis & His Texas Playboys
Davitt Sigerson
NRBQ
Silversun Pickups
The db's
Deer Tick
Ben Folds
The Harlem Children's Chorus
U2
Coil
The Zombies
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Aerosmith
Dies Irae
Jethro Tull
The Grip Weeds


"War Is Over If You Want It"


*Today, December 15th is the official start of Christmas here in the Archives. In my childhood, it was the day my family would set up the Tree and celebrate my sister Louella Wohlman-Harper's birthday. She's the reason I do what I do! Today would have marked her 75th had Alzheimer's not ravaged another beautiful and vital human being. My hope for her during this Holiday Season is that more people become aware of the symptoms and realities of this unforgiving disease.
The Alzheimer's Association is a good place to start.

I dedicate this Transmission to Louella and all whose life has been effected.
There is always comfort in company.
Much love and Jolly Jingles.

RFW

No comments: