Sunday, July 10, 2011


Transmission 8111

One of my favorite collocations is fucking beautiful - so both words are explored individualy and when added to a few other high volume ditties, the results are - fucking beautiful! Get over your hangover with Tool, Mastodon, Zach Galfianakis, Revolution Mother, John Zorn featuring The Moonchild Trio and Marc Robot, Pizzicato Five, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Devo, The Anderson Council, Nouvelle Vague, Skyhooks, Alberto Y Lost Trios Paranoias, The Shazam and The Wildhearts!

T8111 is amb 128k mp3 1:03:00 in length made loud to be played louder!

"Went to a party, I danced all night, I drank 16 beers and I started up a fight"

RFW

*The picture above of a painfully waking Stu (Ed Helms) with the chicken  from "The Hangover" says it all.

**I omitted the word Trios when back announcing the name of Alberto Y Los Trios Paranoias. I know what the band would say about that.


No comments: