Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Transmission 7818 - Do You Feel Lucky?



Well do you, punk or punkette?

Dick Clark
Chuck D
Prince Far I
The Universals
The B52s
Fuschia
Justice VS Simian
The Jelly Bean Bandits
St. John Green
Richard Hell
Alice Cooper
The Shazam
The Who


"I hope I die before I get old"

RFW

*The first post on RFW was made on September 25, 2006 at 7:28 PM (visit here). Entitled Is There Anybody Out There?, it was a rhetorical question of which I knew the answer - but had no idea of how to find you! Fast forward to the same date in 2018 (tonight), not only did we connect - we now have close to 600,000 of us, all as unique as you! Thank you for being a part of this mind-blowing meeting of amazing musical minds from across the globe and right down your street! It is my honor and pleasure to have your ears and look forward to Lucky Year 13 ahead!


No comments: