Friday, September 25, 2020

Fifteen


 ....And Counting!

Eric Clapton
Hugo Race & True Spirit
The Texas Gentlemen
James White & The Contortions
Edgar Winter Group
Alice Cooper
Be Bop Deluxe
Jack White
Jimi Hendrix
Bootsy Collins
Nguyên Lê
LaPeste
Flowerhead
Tina Turner
David Fiuczynski
John Scofield
Buddy Guy
Chris Spedding
Savoy Brown
Frank Zappa
Matt Berry
Robbie Krieger
The Mothers Of Invention

T6620

"show me your thumb if you're really dumb"

*I have never had so much fun doing radio, nor have I been more in touch with my creative ability as a selector, producer and presenter. I have often said that if I did not have RFW I would be doing the show in my head. but it is already too crowded in there and it's much more enjoyable when you're hanging with me in the Archives. Thanks for being you and a part of the family -
  it makes all the difference.

Let the celebration begin!

RFW

No comments: