Sunday, September 06, 2020

Sunday AM - Going To California

 

With an achin' my heart!

The Notorious B.I.G.
Wolfmother
John Stewart
The Coffis Brothers
Motorpsycho
The Beach Boys
The Dictators
The Move
Flamin' Groovies
Shocking Blue 
Joni Mitchell
Led Zeppelin
John Mayall
Wilco
Think
Gorillaz
Eddie Hazel
The Rolling Stones


"someone told me there's a girl out there
with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair""

At least 5 people killed in Northern California wildfires

*My home for 26 years, California is burning, literally and figuratively. State-wide wildfires and the highest recorded temps in the state's history are creating deadly situations for people, animals and property. This RFW show is for those involved and my eldest son Derek, who lives in San Jose. Good vibrations and love to you all.

RFW

1 comment: